Virtual information booths and exhibits.
On Demand courses.
Virtual alumni receptions at Tufts (tonight!).
OK, that last one’s actually a Save the Date for Yankee’s first-ever outdoor event on June 4.
Still, there’s no doubt visitors to the Yankee Dental Congress Virtual 2021 website will be impressed by the offerings available through January 30.
Visit the Benco Dental booth for show specials and more.
- Best Practices For Capital Investments in Dentistry
- Consider options to improve air quality Post-Covid with LifeAire Systems, Jade purifier, among others.
- Find out how Solea by Convergent is helping dentists achieve new levels of post-pandemic efficiency.
- How to Make Safety Your Best Investment
- Get a sneak preview of the Midmark
- Meet the New iTero Element® 5D Imaging System
- Check out KaVo’s OP 3D
- Investigate CADCAM offerings from Amann Girrbach, EnvisionOne and others.
- Find out how a small parts company that started at the Spencer family’s kitchen table grew into the largest dental parts manufacturer in the world.
- Gain insight on Section 179 and financing options with Cain Watters.
How can practice design reinforce infection prevention?
Attend this course and find out.
Spend an hour learning the latest in smart space planning, air quality and material selection for your practice. Dental offices have always held themselves to high standards for infection control, but the Coronavirus pandemic has emphasized the need.
Join One Step Ahead: New Design Concepts for Infection Control, with
Melissa Sprau, NCIDQ, (shown) a licensed interior designer who brings over a decade of commercial and healthcare design experience to the dental industry.
When: On Demand, Free, 1 CE hour. Get details here.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Review the latest evidence-based planning techniques for healthcare design
- Understand how and why to create a clear distinction between ‘clean’ and ‘dirty’ spaces
- Discover design techniques for managing increased PPE, donning, and doffing
- Explore new developments to the ‘dental office of the future
*Please note this course does not qualify for the MA BORID infection control biennial CE requirements.
Want to learn more?
Find out what you can expect over the two live days and if you miss something live, remember that you will have until March 1, 2021. Details here.
The post What’s new at Yankee Dental Congress? Just about everything. appeared first on The Daily Floss Blog | Benco Dental.