With 87 percent of adults indicating that clear aligners would be the most acceptable form of orthodontic treatment, according to peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals,* the popularity of aligner therapy continues to rise.
Carestream Dental and Formlabs Dental are collaborating to make designing and printing clear aligner models more accessible for clinicians. A few benefits of their offerings for dental practices include ease and cost effectiveness.
The path to aligners at your practice is clear.
The latest version of the Carestream Dental’s CS Model+ v5 is the intuitive software that uses artificial intelligence to guide doctors through the aligner design process.
1. Start with a scan from the CS 3600 or CS 3700 intraoral scanner
2. Use CS Model+ v5 automatically to rank the case by degree of difficulty.
3. Maintain complete control of the case, going from design to fabrication all in house.
4. Send the file to the Form 3B, an advanced desktop 3D printer. Optimized for dental workflows by Formlabs, its precise, reliable ecosystem takes the guesswork out of fabrication so better outcomes are just a few clicks away.
Ready for details about how to offer clear aligner therapy?
Benco Dental can help offer cutting-edge, high-tech clear aligner treatment for your patients. Learn more, contact your Friendly Benco Rep, Equipment Specialist or the OneVisit team at 1800.GOBENCO
- Alansari RA, Faydhi DA, Ashour BS, Alsaggaf DH, Shuman MT, Ghoneim SH, Linjawi AI, Marghalani HYA, Dause RR. Adult Perceptions of Different Orthodontic Appliances. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2019;13:2119-2128
The post How can your dental practice easily incorporate clear aligner therapy? appeared first on The Daily Floss Blog | Benco Dental.